Run Club Training - Shamrock 8K
Whether you're preparing for an upcoming race or simply enjoy running with other like-minded mamas, Run Club is for you. A program for all levels, Run Club allows you to run, improve your health and fitness, and connect with other moms through two styles of class: Run Clinics which are designed to correct running form and increase speed and agility, and Run Days designed to increase endurance.
You'll learn about the fundamentals of running including running gear, running form, injury prevention, pace, etc.
Training for this session will begin on Sunday, January 20th and run for 8 weeks in preparation for the Shamrock 8K on Saturday March 16th at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront.
• 2 Weekly Group Run -Sunday at 10am & Thursday at 3:30pm (Thursdays are optional)
• Run locations will be announced on a weekly basis, this will allow us to explore new running locations and change up the scenery
• Personalized coaching and race preparation
• A progressive training program & guidance in a supportive atmosphere with other moms working towards the same goal
• Full training schedule outlined by week
• Private race training Facebook group
• Your coach will assist you in increasing your run speed and endurance with a variety of exercises Strollers are welcome (but optional) during our training runs.
Race registration is not included with the Run Club training program. Register for the race HERE
Sorry, we don't have any schedule info for this month.